Inwood Furniture-Assembly Movers
MODULAR FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
TEAR DOWN AND SETUP OF MODULAR FURNITURE AND MORE
MT. Zion Moving & Storage LLC: Furniture-Assembly Movers in Inwood
A decade of professional moving, companies faced with office and workspace relocation are pleased to learn that MT. Zion Moving & Storage LLC has the experience and skill to disassemble and reassemble modular furniture. We do it quickly, efficiently, and carefully, too. We’re also adept at configuring modular systems to suit our clients’ needs in their new offices. We offer these services to streamline and simplify the office relocation process.
Get a PRICE Quote cost for Inwood, fl Furniture-Assembly Movers
We’re not limited in the brands we handle, either. Our office moving teams are more than familiar with a wide range of modular office, industrial, and systems furniture.
Best Furniture-Assembly Movers in Inwood, Florida
When we say “handle,” we mean we can do whatever you need us to do with your modular furniture assembly.
Inwood Furniture-Assembly Movers Near Me
Our services include:
• Setup pre-planning
• Providing consultation and project management
• Tear-down for transport
• Working with bar-and-color-coded inventory systems
• Handling office filing and shelving systems
• Handling attendant office furnishings
• Moving electronic equipment – computers, printers, copiers, phone systems and more
• Setting up modular systems to fit your office requirements
• Ordering additional parts, if necessary
• Providing warehousing for move storage
• Taking care of old furniture disposal or liquidation
Affordable Nearby Furniture-Assembly Movers 55441
Our exclusive, personalized relocation process will help simplify your move. Your MT. Zion Moving & Storage LLC Moving Group Representative and Customer Service Counselor will guide you every step of the way:
1. Pre-Move Counseling: You’ll get an in-depth meeting with your MT. Zion Moving & Storage LLC Moving Group Representative who will walk you through the entire moving process and help you plan your move.
2. Value: We’ll help guide you through some money-saving steps before you move. You’ll save money by lightening your load and we can show you how.
3. Managing the Move: Your Customer Service Counselor will manage your move every step of the way. You’ll have one key contact for all of your needs.
4. Settling In: Just because the boxes are delivered doesn’t mean you’re on your own. We’ll follow up to see how you’re doing and ensure you’re well on your way to making your new house a home.
5. Quality: Because we’re not happy until you’re happy, we employ a research firm to randomly call and survey our customers. At MT. Zion Moving & Storage LLC Moving Group, we want to make sure you’re smiling and satisfied with our performance.
If you’d like more information on how we can help with your modular furniture tear-down, setup, and other such needs, call us and speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable Customer Support Specialists.